Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: I'M BACK.... With New Quotes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I will try to get one in at work. I hope I can keep doing this. We will see. I miss everyone.... I hope all is well with everyone.

    So here we go:

    "Houses are built of brick and stone, but homes are made of love alone."

    I hope you enjoy and I will try to get one on tomorrow. Very busy around here...
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Excellent Dawny~ WE miss you too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning Everyone,

    I am only putting this quote on because if you haven't heard in Toledo (which is my home town and only 20 miles from where I am now) there was suppose to be a Neo Nazi walk. Well it ending in rioting of North Toledo and innocence people got hurt and their property destroyed. The mayor of Toledo was on CNN live for an interview and lied right on TV. He was asked the question is there a gang problem in Toledo and he said no. I was shocked because that is one of the biggest reasons why I moved out of Toledo. I felt like calling CNN and speaking the truth. So I hope this quote says it all. Trust me I will be groaning a lot until they do something....

    When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.
    Proverbs 29:2

    Have a Nice Day
    I hope I didn't offend anyone...
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Dawn,
    Your Quotes are a positive way to start the day. Thanks for taking the time and effort to share them with us.

    Have a great day, and try to make someone smile today.

    rog

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    We have missed you Dawny! I've always loved your inspirational quotes!
    Do keep 'em coming, please!!!


    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is HUMP DAY.... Take that anyway you want.... Anyway have a great day and where is the weekend??? I need it I finally don't have to work it. There is light at the end of the tunnel... Here it is:

    Don't forget that people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold-but so does a hard-boiled egg.
    Author Unknown

    Later
    Dawn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Everyone,

    Here's a great quote to live by:

    "Choose what feels good to you and leave everybody else to choose what they want. Don't spend any time saying, "They should choose
    differently and they'd feel better." Instead say, "They're choosing whatever they're choosing; I'm choosing what I'm choosing, and I'm
    feeling good while I'm choosing it." And let that be the end of it. Be certain that you are connected to your Source Energy, and let
    everybody else figure it out for themselves. Some of them will adore you, some of them will hate you ? and none of it has anything to do
    with you."
    Expressed by Abraham-Hicks

    Have a great day ;-)

    Katt

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok..I will add to my last post just in case...

    What's right for you... may not be right for me.
    What's wrong for you... may not be wrong for me.
    Living by example and showing someone how happy you can be...inspires many to want to do the same.
    Forcing your opinions on another, just pushes them away.
    But guiding them to see you can create your reality.... and watching it happen for them...
    What an incredible feeling.

    Live life to it's fullest,

    Katt

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lori Lodise's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good evening everyone. Here's one I thought I would share with everyone:
    We who are the beauty of the green Earth, the night sky , the white moon, the shining stars, and the mysteris of deep, call upon your soul to arise and come unto Us. For We are the two who move as one in the love of the Great Spirit. We are the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Us all things proceed and unto Us they must return. Let ther be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you all.

    Blessed Be! Tygergrl

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow...those are some great offerings from you gals, for sure!
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    It's COOL seeing you again Katt! I hope everything is going well for you!!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic